General Facts and Figures
- Full name: Samuel Burl Kinison
- Net Worth: $800,000
- Occupation: Comedian and actor
- Birthday: December 8, 1953
- Date of Death: April 10, 1992
- Birthplace: Yakima, Washington
- Place of Death: Needles, California
- Education: East Peoria Community High School and Pinecrest Bible Training Center
- Birth Sign: Sagittarius
- Spouse: Patricia Adkins from 1975 to 1980, Terry Marze from 1981 to 1989, and Malika Kinison from April 5–10 to 1992 (his death)
Sam Kinison’s longtime friend revealed that he recently discovered DNA evidence proving the late comedian fathered a daughter with his ex-wife. He expressed his hope that the information would exonerate him from years of unpaid child support fines.
In February 2011, the Toronto Sun reported that Kinison had a child with the wife of his best friend and opening act, Carl LaBove. LaBove had been paying child support for the girl for almost 13 years. LaBove said in court papers that Kinison was the father of the girl, and DNA tests done on Kinison’s brother Bill show that Kinison is 99.8% likely to be the father of the unnamed woman.