General Facts and Figures
- Name: Wayne Clark
- Net Worth: $2 Million
- Occupation: Instagram Star, Twitter Star, Music journalist, Entrepreneur
- Date of Birth: December 28, 1982
- Place of Birth: Harlem, New York
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse: Rebecca Clark
Wayne Clark is a music journalist and social media star, popular on Instagram and Twitter. He is a Harlem native, having been born and raised in this New York neighborhood.
He became interested in hip-hop music when he was about five years old. Wayno grew up listening to artists like Run DMC and Public Enemy, and they introduced him to rap.
He attended high school but dropped out to take a mail assistant job in Manhattan.
Wayno happened to work in the same building that housed stable music labels like Def Jam and Murder Inc., Jay-Z’s record label. Roc-A-Fella Records also had offices in the building. It led to him volunteering to work for Jay-Z’s fan club after he completed his shift.
He got an internship at Roc-A-Fella Records, working his way to becoming an A&R representative. After a slight hiatus from the music business, he founded his artist management firm, Triangle Offense Management. A notable artist his firm has worked with is Dave East. At present, he is the vice president of Asylum Records.
Wayno has regularly appeared on Complex’s “Everyday Struggle,” a hip-hop news show. In November 2020, Wanyo and the hosts of the show, DJ Akademiks and Nadeska Alexis, announced that the show was coming to an end and that its final episode would be on December 17, 2020.
Away from the music industry, he has a clothing line, Cool Mentality.
Dimensions and Weight
Wayno is a handsome man with many other attractive qualities. He could easily pass for a model due to his lean shape and sculpted features. He stands 5′ 8″ (172 cm) tall and weighs 65 kg (143 lbs).
Wayno’s Personal Life
Wayne has been residing in New York for most of his life. He is a married man, and his wife is Rebecca Clark. The two have a son, Oren Clark.
Social Media Presence
Wayno has worked in the music business for more than ten years. He has amassed a sizable following on social media over the years. He currently has more than 151,000 Instagram followers and more than 75,000 Twitter followers and is active on a number of other social media platforms.
1. Troi “Star” Torain, the new host of Everyday Struggle, was replaced by Wayno. On May 21, 2018, the daily hip-hop news program Everyday Struggle on YouTube resumed production.
2. Besides his prominence in the music business, Wayno is creating a social media empire. On Instagram, he has more than 83k followers, and on Twitter, he has more than 44k devoted fans.
3. He was raised as a Jew and hailed from the mother’s side of the family. However, while working at Roc-A-Fella Records, he changed his religion to Islam.
Вижте тази публикация в Instagram.