General Facts and Figures
- Name: Karina Calor Kurzawa
- Net Worth: $4,000,000
- Profession: Gamer, YouTuber
- Date of Birth: 23rd March 2007
- Place of Birth: Canada
- Sun Sign: Aries
- Spouse: Single
Childhood and Education
Born in the heart of Canada, Karina Calor has grown to be one of the most successful gamers on YouTube. She is the sister of a popular YouTuber, RonaldOMG. While her father is called Freddy, her mother remains unknown to the public. Her younger sister is Aria.
Karina is in a local high school called Sotogrande International School.
Karina first joined YouTube in November 2015. At the time, her YouTube channel was called FunWithKarina. This channel was focused on various DIY projects. Her collaborative video with her brother was an instant hit. The goal of this collaboration was to post different challenges and games. The video is titled Sis vs. Bro.
Later, she started GamerGirl, which is a YouTube channel focused on Minecraft and Roblox games. Usually, her parents help with the filming and editing of these videos.
Her love for cats is astounding, and she has two cats. However, she is allergic to dogs. She is also allergic to nuts.
Karina Kurzawa has a slim build and weighs 53 kg, making her around 5 feet 1 inch tall. Her eyes are brown, and she has dark brown hair. She has developed a gorgeous and alluring slender, fit body. Her physical dimensions are around 30-23-32.
Karina has an estimated net fortune of $4 million.
• She likes taking her family on vacation to far-off places like Thailand and the Philippines.
In 2018, Karina began acquiring Spanish language skills.
• She adores the science fiction and adolescent drama series Stranger Things.
• Karina likes to play badminton and basketball. She also enjoys paddling a canoe.
• Karina and her brother were encouraged to launch their own YouTube accounts by her parents.
• Karina detests falling short.
• Aritzia, H&M, Bershka, and Zara are just a few of the apparel retailers Karina likes to buy at.
• She favors dresses over skirts while dressing.
• She prefers unicorns to mermaids.