General Facts and Figures
- Name: Vincent “Vinny” Franzetti
- Net Worth: $1 500 000
- Occupation: Gamer, Streamer, Musician
- Date of Birth: May 12, 1985
- Place of Birth: Staten Island, New York
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse: Single
- Social: Twitch, YouTube
Early Life and Education
Vinny Vinesauce was born on 12th May 1985 by the name “Vincent Franzetti Pizzapasta. He grew up in Staten Island, New York where he completed his college degree in English and communication.
Vinny Vinesauce started his career as a video editor for a TV station. He later ventured into gaming and quickly rose to fame for streaming them on Twitch and YouTube.
He set up a Vinesauce website for live game streaming on 11th May 2010 and began recruiting other streamers.
His Vinesauce game streaming site rapidly gained popularity from 2011. Other renowned game streamers like KY, Darren, Rev, Joel among many others joined his site to form a team.
He then expanded his game stream to Facebook where he opened a page that now has 22,465 likes.
Some of his well-known streams include Tomodachi Life, “Corruption” videos, and Vinesauce Art Corner streams. He’s also widely known for playing games on Cheap plug in the Plug and Plague series.
He, along with his streamers often depict their bizarre attitudes while streaming. They also love creating and publicizing funny internet memes.
He is also the producer of the podcast “Two on the Vine”, which highlights games played by both Vin and KY, their life stories, and community interactions.
Apart from game streaming, Vinny is a singer and guitarist in the Red Vox Band.
He has not disclosed any information about his current relationship status.
- Vinny was raised Catholic and attended Catholic school for 16 years of his life before deciding to leave the church due to “a lot of hypocrisy” and “asking the wrong questions.” Since then, he has gained a reputation for criticizing religion, especially when religious beliefs are portrayed as reality (as shown in his streams of Zoo Race and The Bible Game). He says he still believes in God, though, and he practices meditation and other spiritual activities.
- Contrary to what his “last name” might imply, he isn’t the ULTIMATE PSYCHO BANANAS about pasta.
- Vinny’s first game to the stream was Chrono Trigger.
- Vinny’s debut album with the band Red Vox was published in 2016.
- Vinny majored in English. On June 18, 2018, Vinny gave a speech to his fans during his Metroid Prime 2: Echoes live about when to pronounce the word “the” as “thee” or “thuh.”
- After several clickbait headlines claimed that an ancient AI had come to life in an abandoned virtual chat client from the 1990s, Vinny’s Active Worlds video went viral.
- By Vinny’s own admission, Ralph Bluetawn is not a wholly original character. He still enjoys pizza, beer, and ladies, but he hasn’t yet met the buvvins.
- An erotic novel was originally written by Vinny, Criken, and Cr1TiKaL by uttering one word at a time until a “narrative” was constructed. Even today, many people still consider it to be a critical and commercial success flop.
- Vinny frequently refers to the conversation as “Chatyot,” a play on their calling him “Binyot” and/or “Brainyot,” because it corrects him everytime he makes a mistake.
- He once claimed that his favorite internet clip was of DJ Khaled failing to complete wing #2 on Hot Ones and afterwards stating that giving up is actually winning.
- He is capable of purposeful shoulder dislocation.
- Vinny formerly used Chatango in addition to Twitch for chat rooms.